Monday, October 19, 2009

Sold!

I sold my very first Small Secrets necklace today! (If you don't know what a Small Secrets necklace is click here to see some examples.) This particular piece of jewelry is a pink mermaid sculpture (see picture below). A good friend of mine wanted me to make a necklace for her and I ended up converting this mermaid, I made years ago into one. It turned out rather well, even if I do say so myself. I was sorry to part with her, but I knew she would be well taken care of and greatly apprieciated in her new home. I hope this will be the first in many future sales someday. The first sale is always the most exciting. It means someone other than my mother thinks my jewelry is something nice enough to wear in public. : )


No comments:

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter