Friday, November 20, 2009

Random News for Random People (Like Myself)

Some random bits of news:

Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher—the next book in the Sammy Keyes series—is coming out sometime next year! Can I tell you how excited I am? REALLY excited! It has been far too long since the last book. Sammy is supposed to be a bridesmaid at Officer Borsch’s wedding. With Sammy as a bridesmaid, anything could happen. Will Sammy finally find out who her father is? (I’m almost positive I know who he is already, but I want to find out if I’m right.) Will Sammy and Casey kiss for the first time? What new devious plot will Heather come up with next? Will Grams and Hudson get back together? Can I really wait until next year to find out? Good question.

I’m still waiting for the next book in the Sun and Moon series to be announced. Write faster Holly Lisle!

A live action movie starring Barbie is coming to the big screen sometime in the near future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I meteor blew up in the atmosphere over my home state a few nights ago and I missed it. (How rude!) The explosion was so bright, eyewitnesses said the sky momentarily became as light as day. The sonic boom was so big in some places the sound made houses shake and knocked items off of shelves. People in California, Utah and Idaho all reported seeing the blinding flash of light in the sky. My dog woke me up just after midnight and wouldn’t go back to sleep. I wonder if the meteor is what upset her. Click on the link below to see video footage of the phenomenon.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8714738

3 comments:

Teresa Gashler said...

I haven't read that series. I'll have to grab it when I go in the library next.

Karlene said...

The flash woke my son up. I slept right through it.

Ki-o-TEE said...

I was sad to miss the meteor too! I always seem to miss those things 'cause I'm sleeping. phoo.

I've heard of the Sammy Keys books, I'll have to put them on my ever growing list of books ;)

"A live action movie starring Barbie is coming to the big screen sometime in the near future. Be afraid. Be very afraid." *runs to hide under the bed and whimper in fear*

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter