Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crazy Thunderstorm

I'm back from London and what a great vacation it was! I will be posting more about the trip with photos later. The return trip was long--I had to go twenty-eight hours without sleep. I was so exhausted I slept in until really late the next day and was awakened by a horrible thunderstorm. I went outside and discovered that buckets of large hailstones were coming down. Within five minutes our street looked like a river. I pulled out my camera and took this video of the water rushing through the street. You can see the huge pile of hailstones in the lower left-hand corner of the video. What a homecoming.

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Tell! About the trip!

Ki-o-TEE said...

Holy mackerel! (I would be the loony one out there actually playing in the street river) :)

.

.


Total Pageviews

counter